Droppers provide easy liquid dispensing - not just for pharma!
Well-established in the pharmaceutical industry as an effective liquid dosing device, dropper caps and dropper bottles are also proving themselves to be valuable in other industries too. Neville and More, a well-known primary packaging supplier to the UK market, has an extensive offering of dropper bottles and dropper caps available direct from stock for delivery across the UK.
The dropper bottles are offered in the most popular capacities which range from 5ml up to 100ml. Both glass and plastic are available in clear options or popular colours for UV protection, including amber, cobalt and emerald, to ensure that the liquid formulation is protected from light contamination.
The combination of volumes, materials and colours enable Neville and More's droppers to be used for a range of products, from pharmaceutical and OTC lines to food colouring and flavouring to cosmetic oils and aromatherapy treatments.
All of the dropper bottles supplied by Neville and More benefit from a standard 18mm TE neck, making them compatible with a broad offering of the company's pump dispensers or dropper caps so that a complete pack can be purchased from a single supplier and delivered across the UK.
Dropper pack options
- Bottle volumes: 5ml, 10ml, 15ml, 20ml, 25ml, 30ml, 50ml, 100ml
- Bottle colours: Clear, amber, emerald green, cobalt blue
- Bottle materials: Glass, plastic
- Dropper caps: Tamper-evident, child-resistant
- Dropper inserts: Available for differing liquid viscosities
- Ideal for: colours, flavours, oils, lotions, sauces, marinades, dressings, diagnostic reagents, health treatments, chemicals, aromatherapy, essential oils and more